The Vail Automotive Classic strives to create high-quality events that please our visitors and participants, and seeks food and merchandise vendors with unique, quality items that will make our events more memorable. If you are interested in being a vendor at the Wheels & Wings Festival please review the below Vendor Details & Information and contact us, we’d love to learn more about your vending service.
Automotive related businesses… please visit our Automotive Vendor/Sponsorship Package page for complete details.
VENDOR DETAILS & INFORMATION
- The Vail Valley Jet Center sits at an elevation of 6,545 feet above sea level. All vendors should be prepared for sudden changes in weather and temperatures, to include intense rain, hail, wind, cold and heat. It is recommended that vendors drink plenty of water. We want our participating vendors successful and safe.
ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN
- Vendor check-in & set up is from 6:30 AM – 8:00 AM on Saturday, 9/10/16. Please be sure to arrive NO LATER THAN 8:00 AM. The gate opens to the public at 9:00 AM, at which point it is too late for you to enter and set up.
- Vendors are expected to remain open and serve from 9am-4pm on Saturday, through the end of the car show awards ceremony. Vendors will not be allowed to tear down and leave until the conclusion of the event at 4pm.
- Your temporary special event business license must be displayed in your event vendor booth during the event.
- You will also receive a site map and event schedule via email prior to the event.
- If you have a large vehicle or trailer to maneuver, please plan on arriving extra early.
- Each 10’x10’ vendor space is $300 for food vendors, $500 for merchandise vendors.
- Full payment must be received before you are considered a confirmed vendor. To register and pay click here.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 30 days prior to the event. Please provide both a written notice as well as a courtesy phone call.
- THERE IS NO REFUND OR FEE TRANSFER FOR “NO-SHOWS.”
- All space assignments are made at the discretion of the Event Director.
- All spaces are 10’ x 10’ square unless specified on your registration form.
- You may not camp in your vendor space or in the parking areas outside of the event. Camping is allowed only in approved camping areas due to Town ordinance.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Vendor spaces will be located on concrete, therefore your tent or booth must be stable with sand bags etc. and able to withstand extremely high wind and rain. Safety is our number one concern, and we cannot stress enough the need for substantial weight on each of your tent poles/booth items (displays, tables, etc). While we do not require a specific weight requirement for each of your tent poles, we request a minimum of 75 lbs. per pole, with a minimum of 4 poles per 10’ x 10’ tent. A higher weight per pole is highly encouraged.
- Vail Automotive Classic Event Coordinator reserves the right to ask any vendor that has what could potentially be an unsafe setup to leave if the vendor is unwilling to make necessary and immediate adjustments. Though Vail Automotive Classic and the Vail Valley Jet Center is not responsible for damages that arise during the event, please help us protect our visitors, our vendors, and our vendors’ property.
- Please secure merchandise, as the Vail Valley Jet Center and Vail Automotive Classic will not be responsible for loss or damage.
- Please report any suspicious behavior to event staff immediately.
- Please remember, again, that safety is our number one concern.
- Electricity is available at the event for FOOD VENDORS ONLY. Please bring your own extension cords as they will not be provided. Personal generators that are needed to keep refrigerators and other equipment items running through the event are the responsibility of the vendor, and are to be smokeless and noiseless.
- The Vail Valley Jet Center and Vail Automotive Classic do not provide vendors with any equipment, tents, tables, chairs, etc. so please plan accordingly.
- All vendors are responsible for cleaning their area of trash, leftovers and waste. A dumpster is available for this purpose.
- You may open as soon as you set up. Please stay open until 4pm the day of the event. Closing early or preparing to close may appear as though the event is closed for the day and event patrons may chose to leave early which can hurt the success of our vendors.
- All vendors are responsible for their own tax reporting and collecting. Visit www.townofgyspum.com for sales tax information.
- No items using the logos, slogans, or event references for this specific event, or the Vail Valley Jet Center or Vail Automotive Classic, can be sold by a vendor.
- It is the intention of Vail Automotive Classic and the Vail Valley Jet Center Events Department that our vendors provide an attractive, interesting, professional, clean and well-maintained booth – and that they provide friendly, helpful, fun-loving personnel so that our visitors – your customers – enjoy the event and look forward to coming again next year! It is also our intention to produce an event that you – our vendors – will find exciting and profitable so that you, too, will look forward to coming again for the next event. We welcome your feedback and input.