With a captive audience of car enthusiasts and families, we can’t think of a better place for an automotive related business to display and market their products and services. Take advantage of the Automotive Vendor/Sponsorship Package at the Wheels & Wings Festival. We think it could be the perfect fit.
Automotive Vendor/Sponsorship Package – $2,500
- Logo on VAC website with link to company site.
- One banner (supplied by vendor) displayed at Wheels & Wings Festival and Auto Auction.
- 15×40 Expo Area (booth / tent / table / chairs / branded materials all supplied by vendor) We encourage you to brand your expo area with tents, banners, flags, and your automotive product(s), etc. to maximize your exposure and band impact at the event.
- 4 General Admission tickets to the Wheels & Wings Festival and Auto Auction
- 2 VIP Tent Tickets
- 12 Sponsor Thank You announcements throughout the Wheels & Wings Event.
- Logo on sponsor thank you signage at event
- Opportunity to include branded promotional items (supplied by Vendor and approved by VAC) in SWAG bags
Automotive Vendor Details & Information
- The Vail Valley Jet Center sits at an elevation of 6,545 feet above sea level. All vendors should be prepared for sudden changes in weather and temperatures, to include intense rain, hail, wind, cold and heat. It is recommended that vendors drink plenty of water. We want our participating vendors successful and safe.
ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN
- Vendor/ExpoTent check-in & set up is from 6:30 AM – 8:00 AM on Saturday, 9/10/16. Please be sure to arrive NO LATER THAN 8:00 AM. The gate opens to the public at 9:00 AM, at which point it is too late for you to enter and set up.
- Vendors/Expo Tents are expected to remain open from 9am-4pm on Saturday, through the end of the event. Vendors will not be allowed to tear down & leave until the conclusion of the event.
- You will also receive a site map and event schedule via email prior to the event.
- If you have a large vehicle or trailer to maneuver, please plan on arriving extra early.
- Each Car Dealership Sponsorship Package is $2,500 and includes the following benefits:
– Logo on VAC website with link to company site. Please email your logo as a vector/eps or jpeg file to email@example.com.
– One banner (supplied by dealer) displayed to the right of the front gate at Wheels & Wings Festival and Auto Auction. Please contact the event coordinator to set up delivery of banner by 8/31/15.
– 15×40 Expo Area (booth / tent / table / chairs / branded materials all supplied by dealer)
– 6 General Admission tickets to the Wheels & Wings Festival and Auto Auction. These will be mailed to you at the address provided on your registration form.
– 2 VIP Tent access tickets. These will also be mailed to you at the address provided on your registration form.
– 12 Sponsor Thank You announcements throughout the day at the Wheels & Wings Event.
– Opportunity to include branded promotional items (supplied by Vendor, but approved by the VAC BOD) in SWAG bags. We will need 200 of any item. Please contact the event coordinator to begin the BOD approval process.
- Full payment and singed waiver must be received before you are considered a confirmed vendor.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 30 days prior to the event. Please provide both a written notice as well as a courtesy phone call.
- THERE IS NO REFUND OR FEE TRANSFER FOR “NO-SHOWS.”
- All space assignments are made at the discretion of the Event Director.
- All car dealership spaces are 15’ x 40’ unless specified on your registration form.
- You may not camp in your vendor space or in the parking areas outside of the event. Camping is allowed only in approved camping areas due to Town ordinance.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Vendor spaces will be located on concrete, therefore your tent or booth must be stable with sand bags etc. and able to withstand extremely high wind and rain. Safety is our number one concern, and we cannot stress enough the need for substantial weight on each of your tent poles/booth items (displays, tables, etc). While we do not require a specific weight requirement for each of your tent poles, we request a minimum of 75 lbs. per pole. A higher weight per pole is highly encouraged.
- Vail Automotive Classic Event Coordinator reserves the right to ask any vendor that has what could potentially be an unsafe setup to leave if the vendor is unwilling to make necessary and immediate adjustments. Though Vail Automotive Classic and the Vail Valley Jet Center is not responsible for damages that arise during the event, please help us protect our visitors, our vendors, and our vendors’ property.
- Please secure merchandise, as the Vail Valley Jet Center and Vail Automotive Classic will not be responsible for loss or damage.
- Please report any suspicious behavior to event staff immediately.
- Please remember, again, that safety is our number one concern.
- Electricity is not available due to the fact that your vendor space will be too far away from any electricity source.
- The Vail Valley Jet Center and Vail Automotive Classic do not provide vendors with any equipment, tents, tables, chairs, etc. so please plan accordingly.
- All vendors are responsible for cleaning their area of trash, leftovers and waste. A dumpster is available for this purpose.
- You may open as soon as you set up. Please stay open until 4pm the day of the event, until the 2nd aerobatics show is over. Closing early or preparing to close may appear as though the event is closed for the day and event patrons may chose to leave early which can hurt the success of our vendors.
- All vendors, if selling items at the event are responsible for their own tax reporting and collecting. Visit www.townofgyspum.com for sales tax information.
- No items using the logos, slogans, or event references for this specific event, or the Vail Valley Jet Center or Vail Automotive Classic, can be sold by a vendor.
- It is the intention of Vail Automotive Classic and the Vail Valley Jet Center Events Department that our vendors provide an attractive, interesting, professional, clean and well-maintained booth – and that they provide friendly, helpful, fun-loving personnel so that our visitors – your customers – enjoy the event and look forward to coming again next year! It is also our intention to produce an event that you – our vendors – will find exciting and profitable so that you, too, will look forward to coming again for the next event. We welcome your feedback and input.