Thank you for registering your vehicle(s) in the car show at the Wheels & Wings Festival taking place on Saturday, September 10, 2016 at the Vail Valley Jet Center, 9am-3pm. Please be sure to review & print the following information:
- Day of load in, check in, and registration will take place from 6:30am-8:45am in Hangar #3 at the Vail Valley Jet Center. You must be set up and parked by 8:45am as the event opens to the public at 9am. Please plan accordingly.
- You may enter the event venue with your show vehicle by way of the Vail Valley Jet Center’s main gate. Please understand that because the event takes place at an FBO/Airport, security is does limit the amount of traffic in and out of the main gate. Therefore, you and one guest will be provided with a wristband upon your entry that will grant you access in and out of the event entrance (which is different than the main Jet Center entrance) by foot only, throughout the day. At the end of the event (3pm and after) you will be able to exit the Jet Center in your vehicle.
- Vehicles in the car show at the Wheels & Wings Festival will need to be on display from 9am-3pm on Saturday, through the end of the event. For safety reasons we prefer that vehicles not leave until the conclusion of the event. If you do need to leave before the end of the event, please contact us to make those arrangements.
- Awards for the Wheels & Wings Show will be announced and given at approximately 2:15pm-3pm on Saturday,
- The Auto Auction will take place during the Wheels & Wings Festival in Hangar #3 from 11:30pm-2pm, just after the Aerobatics Show.
- Vehicles in the Vail Village Car Show will need to be on display from 9am-1pm on Sunday. Load in and set up on Sunday is from 7:30am-8:45am. Please plan accordingly.
- The People’s Choice Award from the Vail Village Car Show will be announced at 12:30pm on Sunday.
- It is important to remember that the Wheels & Wings Show and Auto Auction are taking place at an Airport/FBO with important security measures to consider. Therefore, car owners arriving Friday night and looking for covered parking in Hangar #3 at the airport must do so between the hours of 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM on Friday. No one will be permitted in the Hanger before or after these hours for security reasons. To that end, unauthorized persons are not allowed to explore the airport beyond the event boundaries.
- We will be hosting a Friday Drive & Welcome BBQ on September 9, 2016 for all Car Show Participants. The Road Tour (weather-pending) will take place from 10am-3:30pm, returning in time for our Welcome BBQ in Hangar #3 at the Vail Valley Jet Center from 3:30pm-6:00pm. This is a casual gathering with food, drinks and of course, car talk. You should have indicated on your registration form if you were able to attend one or both of these participant events. If you did not, please contact us to let us know.