- This years Vail Village Car Show is a JUDGED car show with awards given for each class plus, Best of Show (Sport & Elegance), People’s Choice Award, and other Sponsor awards.
- Due to vehicle space limitations in Vail Village and occupancy caps at the other event venues in Vail, the number of vehicles accepted for the car show and tickets to our other events will be limited. So be sure to register right away!
- All Registrations for the Vail Village Car Show are subject to approval. You will be asked to email a picture of your vehicle to email@example.com after you have completed and submitted your registration.
- CHECK IN will take place at our tent in the Ford Park Parking lot at the following days and times:
Friday, 9/8/17, 2pm-5pm
Saturday, 9/9/17, 8am-11am & 1pm-3pm
Sunday, 9/10/17, 6:30am-8:30am
At CHECK IN we will confirm your vehicle information and dash plaque, provide you with the appropriate passes for the events you/you and a guest have signed up for, and hand over your participant SWAG bag. And if you have ordered anything from our VAC online store you will be able to pick those items up at the CHECK IN tent.
- It is critical that you come to CHECK IN at the Ford Park Parking lot prior to Sunday’s car show. We will NOT be checking in registrants/vehicles at Check Point Charlie or in Vail Village.
- The Mountain Road Tour is included with your vehicle registration but is optional and will occur weather permitting. Do note that participation in the Road Tour will be considered during judging at the Vail Village Car Show, with points added for the completion of the tour.
- Truck and Trailer parking (if needed during your visit) is in the Ford Park Parking Lot.
- We have a few “ticket types” available when you register this year. The Full Weekend Passes (single or double) offer the best value and are the only way to attend the F.A.C.C.. Descriptions of each ticket type are below.
TICKET TYPE DESCRIPTIONS:
Full Weekend Pass (DOUBLE) – Make a weekend of it for two and save $70! Pass offers access for TWO people to ALL VAC events, all weekend long. INCLUDES: Entry for two people to the F.A.C.C. on 9/8/17, two people and one vehicle in the Mountain Road Tour on 9/9/17 (optional but counts towards judging points), two people for the Country Western Gala on 9/9/17, and registration for one vehicle in the Vail Village Car Show on 9/10/17.
Full Weekend Pass (SINGLE) – Make a weekend of it and save $40! Pass offers access for one person to ALL VAC events, all weekend long. INCLUDES: Entry for ONE person to the F.A.C.C. on 9/8/17, one person and one vehicle in the Mountain Road Tour on 9/9/17 (optional but counts towards judging points), one person for the Country Western Gala on 9/9/17, and registration for one vehicle in the Vail Village Car Show on 9/10/17.
Vail Village Car Show Registration (a la carte) – Registration for one vehicle in the Vail Village Car Show on Sunday, 9/10/17. INCLUDES: Entry for one vehicle in Sunday’s Vail Village Car Show, one Participant SWAG Bag, participation for one vehicle in the Mountain Road Tour (optional but counts towards judging points) … and don’t forget all proceeds benefit our two local charities. All vehicles will be judged and awards will be presented for all classes plus. Best of Show and People’s Choice Awards. *NOTE: If you would like to attend the Country Western Gala you will need to purchase tickets to that event a la carte (below). Access to F.A.C.C. is only possible with purchase of the Full Weekend Pass (double or single.)
Country Western Gala (a la carte) – Entry for one person to the Country Western Gala. INCLUDES: Appetizers, Dinner Buffet, Beer and Wine (cocktails not included in ticket price but are available for purchase) Live Music from the Walker Williams Band, Dancing, Parking, socializing with fellow car enthusiasts plus, spectacular fall views at the Vail Golf Club.